LivomapLivomap - Liver rejuvenator. Hepatoprotective
According to Ayurveda, when under stress the liver has special nutritional
needs, which are said to be satisfied through specific spices and herbs. Livomap
is a judicious combination of highly documented hepatoprotective herbs providing
perfect protection to the liver in health, infection and inflammation.
In health, Livomap energizes liver and stimulates appetite. Livomap is a
potent antiviral, resolves symptoms in viral hepatitis and prevents chances of
carrying the virus. Phyllanthus niruri and picrorhiza kurroa have been
experimentally proved to have anti-HBs Ag activity.
Livomap is anti-inflammatory, resolves inflammation, promotes regeneration of
liver parenchyma cells by promoting protein and nucleic acid synthesis and thus
reverses the cirrhotic changes brought on by chronic alcoholism or chronic
hepatitis. Livomap is a superior hepatoprotective.
- Liver infection
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Nimb (Melia azadirachta)
- Tikta patola (Trichosanthes cucumerina)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinate)
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Devdaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Varuna (Crataeva religiosa)
- Shigru (Moringa oleifera)
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
- Afsantin (Artemisia absinthium)
- Sharapunkha (Tephrosia purpurea)
- Bhumiamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri)
A box of 100 tablets of product.
Price includes worldwide shipping & handling.