For full spectrum super-anti-oxidant power. Gives strength (bala) to mind and
Boost mental potential and overall health Amrit Ambrosia is a rasayana of
rasayanas. It is especially good for the mind, brain and nerves and promotes
vitality and inner strength.
Herbal Masterpiece Amrit epitomizes the Ayurvedic principles of:
- Sanyog - Precise combination
- Sanskar - Meticulous processing.
Thirteen whole herbs and fruits are combined in precise proportions in this
powerful formula to create synergy - a whole that is more powerful than the sum
of its parts. The ingredients read like an honour roll of revered Ayurvedic
herbs -- Amla, Aswagandha, Tinospora, Indian Asparagus and Aloeweed.
Amrit is still prepared using the age-old formula prescribed in the
traditional texts and passed down by generations of Ayurvedic physicians.
Amrit noticably improves the following:
- The three types of mental function: acquisition, retention, and recall.
- Metabolic transformations, digestion, the emotions and their effect on heart
- The mind, nervous system, respiration, circulation and elimination.
- Moisture balance, physical structure and strength.
- The junction points or gaps in the step-by-step transformation of the 7
tissues—plasma, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow and reproductive fluid.
- The microcirculatory channels that transport nutrients and energy and can be
blocked by improperly digested impurities.
- The finest product of digestion and the master coordinator between
consciousness, matter and immunity.
- The vitality and strength of the mind and body.
Amrit Tablets (MA5) contains:
- Winter Cherry
- Giant Potato
- White Musale
- Indian Gooseberry
- Heart-leaved Moonseed
- Indian Asparagus
- Indian Wild-Pepper
- Elephant Creeper
- Black Musale
- Caper plant
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree
A bottle of 60 Amrit Tablets (MA5).
Price includes worldwide shipping & handling.